Start your exploration with Introduction to Science and Mathematics Teaching, cross-listed as “Physical Sciences 5/Biological Sciences 14”. This course is part of the CalTeach degree programs. Community college students may enroll in CalTeach courses by filing an SB 1914 Cross-Enrollment Authorization Form.
- Gain an understanding of effective, research-based teaching strategies.
- Experience mathematics and science teaching.
- Minimum of 20 hours of fieldwork to be completed during school hours (Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-3 p.m.)
- Stop by the CalTeach Resource and Advising Center for section times and for more information about all CalTeach courses.
- Enroll in PS5/BS14.
- Contact the Academic Advisor for your School.
- Email Martha Martinez, CalTeach Student Services Coordinator: email@example.com.